A strong library system is the heart of a strong city – Cleveland is home to one of the best library systems in the country thanks to the loyal support of our CPLF Library Sustainers
Cleveland residents rely on the library for so many essential things. They come from every corner of the city (and beyond!) to enjoy great stories and attend impactful programs; to develop computer skills and power their job search; to access essential and vital resources and to continue learning and growing outside of school hours.
The consistent monthly giving of our Library Sustainers is critical to ensuring CPL can serve the city’s diverse and growing population with vital programs – completely free of charge, all year long.
What are the benefits of becoming a Library Sustainer?
- It’s less expensive. Automatic gifts are processed more efficiently, reducing administrative costs and increasing the impact of your gift.
- It’s easy and automatic. You decide the amount, make one payment and we take care of the rest.
- It’s flexible and secure. You can increase, decrease, pause or stop your donation at any time.
- It’s convenient. You will receive one, consolidated tax receipt for your donations each January.
- It’s rewarding. You’ll have the satisfaction of knowing you are helping your neighbors 365 days a year.
How do I join?
- Use your credit or debit card for automatic withdrawals each month by completing our online monthly giving form.
- Set up an auto draft through your bank.
When will I be charged?
Funds will be withdrawn from your card or bank account automatically on the 1st of the month. If the 1st falls on a weekend, it will be charged on the Friday before or the Monday after.
How do I make changes to my monthly gift?
You can update your credit card information, change the amount of your monthly donation or cancel your membership by contacting Kellie Mayle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-902-3698.