When you support the Cleveland Public Library Foundation, you invest in Cleveland’s success through our patrons.
The Cleveland Public Library Foundation exists to raise philanthropic support for Cleveland Public Library. The Foundation allows the Library to do more for the people of this community given the work outside the scope of traditional library services is not funded by the state and local tax dollars received by the Library. When you invest in the work of the Cleveland Public Library through the Foundation, you invest in the City of Cleveland. Your investment impacts the following areas:
- Ensure every child reads: Cleveland Public Library prioritizes its youth literacy efforts. From story time, tutoring, and homework help to resources for parents and educators, our role is to ensure children have the tools they need to be successful readers.
- Community Connector: The Library serves as a connector for social services and other basic need resources for the community. Whether adult patrons need access to education services or children need access to healthy food options, you can find it at Cleveland Public Library.
- Workforce ready: Through programs, services, and community partnerships Cleveland Public Library ensures Clevelanders have the skills and resources they need to be successful in the workforce.
- Bridge the cultural divide: The Library offers people a platform to learn “first hand” from each other and come to appreciate the variety and richness of the world’s cultures. Emerging technology, our featured exhibitions, and collections presents opportunities to broaden the avenues for intercultural engagement
Please consider a gift to support one of Cleveland’s most valued community assets.
Please join us as a supporter. Your contribution will help the library continue to provide a rich learning environment and a place for civil discourse, accessible to everyone in the community.
Board of Directors
- Aaron O’Brien, President
The O’Brien Company Limited
- Samantha Joseph, Vice President
Chicago Title Insurance Company
- Thomas Corrigan
CPL Board of Trustees
- Paul Cox
Cuyahoga Community College
- Thomas Dewey
- Robyn Gordon
NASA Glenn Research Center
- Tracey McGurk
Mansour Gavin LPA
- Kevin Poor
Dix & Eaton, Inc.
- John Rowland
- Felton Thomas
CPL, Executive Director & CEO
- Teleangé Thomas
- Margaret Wong
Margaret Wong & Associates
- Robert Pincus, Director Emeritus
Fifth Third Bank
- Nicole O’Sullivan, Honorary Director